Trusts and Estates
Trust and estate services are a powerful planning tool that can help your loved ones and secure your legacy. Our goal is make these services easy to access for all, whether your family or business is just starting out or you’re already retired.
Establishing a trust can help effectively grow your assets, save taxes, protect and manage property, and much more. The peace of mind that comes with focusing on these long-term plans is significant. We are here to make sure your wishes will be accurately and effectively carried out.
Trust and Estate Management
Trust and fiduciary professionals work with you much like your legal and accounting resources. We have the knowledge, experience and administrative resources to:
- Ensure continuity in the management of your financial affairs
- Avoid delays in the probate process for your survivors
- Provide benefits to and protect the assets for an individual with a disability
- Provide continuing asset management for your beneficiaries
- Plan charitable gifts
- Handle tax returns, record keeping and more
- Act as executor of your estate in order to carry out your wishes and provide your beneficiaries with support during this emotional time
If your organization accepts charitable gifts, we provide you with standing delivery instructions for your donors. We also receive securities, sell them, deposit the proceeds and provide you with a letter for your donor detailing the gift.